Navigator LP pictures and info.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emilshayeb said:
Guitargoblin said:
However, with an Edwards, you MUST overhaul the electronics if you wish to get the most out of it. I can't stress that enough..

U sure? my jimmy page LP 125 (super circuit) seens to have good eletronics :roll:

I think the key word here is "seems" (although you misspelled it as "seens")
But hey, if you're happy etc..

heres my new / old nav LP-350

ed8fedf2.jpg

Gorgeous guitar you got there, Villager. Is that a Braz board or a trick of the light? Also what are the pups? Are they Dimarzios or unnamed Japanese? I ask because the Navi I bought from you 7 or 8 months ago has a Dimarzio PAF in the bridge & the solder joints look unbroken (or if it was transplanted, it was very well done).

If you ever have time to check the pups, please let me know what they are, as I'm curious to know if Dimarzios were standard for these (as they were on certain Tokais & Grecos of the same period)

Not Dimarzios as stock in old ones, and new ones have Seymour Duncan ones SH-55 or P-90 1 N and B(the vintage sound ones).....

Ok, so what do these original Japanese catalogs say on the pickup detail circa '80?
Then I'll tell you if it's enough :wink:

Back