• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Les Paul special

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfc_pj

Reaction score
I'm looking really hard for a les paul special. Any of these quality japanese brands. Preferably with one cutaway and 2 p-90s.

Have a black 80's burny les paul custom for sale or trade if someone is interested. Has vh-1's and is in played but good condition.

Coda also have the Gibson version at ?585. Now I know it's almost heresy on here to mention Gibson, but the faded range do seem to be very good, and I believe they have nitro lacquer, whereas I think the Tokais are poly. You can also get secondhand Gibsons for under ?500 - I paid ?470 for my 98 Special.

I know most people on here would prefer the Tokai, I'm just trying to put the price into context, as the Gibson LP Specials (single and double cut) are amongst the cheapest Gibsons you can get. The thin, faded nitro lacquer makes them very appealing. Well to me anyway. :p

Now I'll wait to get lynched for mentioning G****n! :eek:

Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ESP-Edwards-LPS-SP-Type-DUNCAN-Long-tenon_W0QQitemZ280209228041QQihZ018QQcategoryZ33038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Latest posts

Back