LC70

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renzo

Reaction score
hi everybody,

I'm new in this forum. I just bought a LC70 from Coda-Music and it really sounds gorgeous. I wondered if there was any discussion about the LC70. perhaps yu could give me the link.

Thanks a lot

Hi, welcome to the forum! It's very easy to find threads with the LC70 or other LC models if you use the forum search, see the small options listed on the top of each page right under the banner ad.

Hi Renzo,

I saw they had a few and was interested too but I am now in the process of getting an LC70 from another store. Fingers crossed.

It is hard to find info here or on internet about the LC70 I noticed, because the numbering has changed, they are now called LC85(s). See this link for specs and all:

http://daviscoltrane.hp.infoseek.co.jp/tokai.html

BTW, which finish do you have and is it possible to see some pics 8)

cheers

I haven't managed to post a picture here.If yu can give me some tips. Anyway the picture i got was retrieved from the Coda-Music site. My guitar is excatly the one pictured in the site. Only i see they haven't got it anymore :(.
They have a WR left there:

http://www.coda-music.com/Tokai/lc70wine.jpg

The black one has the same head.

The name has changed to LC85 because i guess the price has raised in japan, otherwise the specifications are the same as the LC 85 i suppose:
all mahogany, Vintage MkII pickups...

Hoope yu enjoy yours :D

Hi Renzo.

easiest way to post a pic is to go to www.imageshack.us

There you don't need to register, it is free and can upload immediately. Click on browse on the right, find the picture on your PC to upload and then click on "host it". Wait a while and then it will go to another page where it will show many links to your pic.

You need to copy the last link that says "direct link to image" and paste it into this reply box in between

So

Then do a preview to see if it worked, it should. If the picture is really big than you need another link than the last one on imageshack, you must copy the "Thumbnail for forums" link (any of the 2 will do) and paste them here in between

I will post mine when I get it in almost 2 weeks.

cheers

Thanks supreme for the tip.:)

So there's a pic of my LC70 as it showed in Coda Music.

lc70blk3bf.jpg

I'll try to post some other pics if yu're interrested

You're welcome Renzo.

The ebony Customs always look so classy, don't they, yours is no exception. I am getting a white one because that finish looks classy too.

If you want, you can post other pics of your guitar that you took in this pictures thread here:

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5831

cheers

Nice guitfiddle!!!

Btw, what's the difference between the LC70 & the LC180S?

I just got the catalog from Ishibashi.

well the first difference is the prize lol.
The LC70 doesn't existe anymore it has become the LC85. The prize has raised frome 70000 yens to 85000 yens. Furthemore the LC85 or higher exist in WR only it seems. The BB ones are with an S after the name ( LC85S....),and have a maple top. The LC180S is 180000 yens. It's made of one piece mahogany top and back, two pieces maple top, and the fretboard is ebony, while rosewood for the 85. .They all mahogany one is the LC185 a little more expensive.These seem to be the differences.
There is also a LC125(S) SEB. SEB seems to be a particular structure of the body.
The pickups are the same for all models: PAF Vintage Mk II.

Latest posts

Back