• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sell Fender custom blonde Amp Vibro-lux..sold

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercurius

Reaction score
For sell Fender custom blonde tweed Amp 2x10 inch Vibro-lux ...all original near mint never change spare part before..all original include boxes 1000usd include shipping world wide....add me on yahoo messenger sakinanda...or sms 62817261581

lux1.jpg
[/img]

lx2.jpg
[/img]

lx3.jpg
[/img]

ok...i will take more pics on the mornin ...for more bright and clear pics.. i wil up load in this thread soonest

I guess thats hard wired not PCB coz re issued it means custom shop with 60's technologi... but am not open up the amp since i bought that, coz am not expert on thats..please find on the website official...

this is rare models special for speaker seems like vibro king speaker the blue ones...does anybody knows the type of my vibro speaker the blue ones ??
my vibro just keep on display music store before...

mercurius said:
For sell Fender custom blonde tweed Amp 2x10 inch Vibro-lux re issued 60's ...all original near mint never change spare part before..all original include boxes 1000usd include shipping world wide....add me on yahoo messenger sakinanda...or sms 62817261581

This is part of Fender's Pro Tube line series of amps. PCB, not point-to-point wiring. Reverb is also NOT tube driven: big difference. Decent amp, but not top-of-the-line. It rolls off their regular production line. This is NOT a re-issue, but rather a modern take on some of the better aspects of amps such as these from that era.

Also, to call this near mint is misleading upon looking at these pics. Near mint would imply VERY clean in ALL aspects. Appears to be quite used.
You can purchase a new one (black tolex: the blonde was available only for one year) for less than a grand.

Just sayin'.

Thanks Stone Free. I guessed it was PCB but I didn't know about the non tube reverb. Learn something new everyday on the web don't ya. :D Have a good weekend folks

ok thanks ure input.....could u give me the official web abt my Vibro lux ?..sory abt the condition better i say good condition but all original part ...this is same models on add with others owner
just for compare

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msg/366604940.html

Latest posts

Back