ES-130

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordon

Reaction score
Folks, I have my hand on a 2008 TSB ES-130. Virtually, because it is in Nippon, only pictrues to look at.
Is it Nitro finish?
Very tempting looks. Should I resist?
Anyone tried it in real life?
Gordon

One of these, you mean?

IMG_0176.jpg

Very nice guitar, great looking too. Nitro top coat over poly, which (to be honest) doesn't feel that different to the slightly cheaper poly finished ones.

Mike

Looks like it, the one i am after is tobacco burst.
How is that neck, I don't like slim taper necks.
They are asking 76.000 yen including the original hard case.

Well it would help to know where you're based (it always does!). You can add it to your profile like this:

<

Remember to add on import duty, VAT etc. etc. depending on where on this big ol' planet you are.

The neck isn't as slim as I would like, but then I do like slim necks. It's fine, & I'm getting used to it. Less chunky than my Love Rock, if that's any help?

Thanks Stratman,
I am in Germany. Shipping is 135 Euro, CID another 110, so the total would be somewhere around 800 - 820 Euros. Fair nuff? I guess so.
Gordon

Well you'll have to pay VAT & whatever your govenment decides to charge for import duty.

19%? :eek: Wow, we have something that is cheaper than in other countries! :lol: That makes a pleasant change.

Remember to let us see the ES if you do buy it.

:wink:

they are talking bout raising the vat here again. Someone's gotta pay for the bailouts, i guess.

Latest posts

Back