cherry red, heritage red, any type of red burst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite burst on a les paul ?

• heritage cherry burst

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tobacco sunburst

• honey burst

• amber burst

• desert burst

• Total voters
I'm not too keen on cherrybust as it's a bit too red. However, faded cherry (VF in tokai) is divine.

Here's mine in tokai VF:

031103-Tok2.jpg

Apparently, Gibbo were stopped from calling the oxblood the "JB" model. I've had a thrash on one and it was very very nice indeed.

Hello, NTUNE back in your area, salutations homeboy. Look, all I was saying is that cherry bursts and the like are horrid and disgusting and wonder why they put those on the guitars? If you look at eBay on any given time, you will see mostly cherry burst LP's and you will see that they are going for a very low price. I just wanna know if others feel the same way. Also, don't buy that **** color if your gonna put it eBay the next day. It just doesn't make sense. Doesn't Gibson wanna sell guitars??? Anyway, just saying that, that color is horrible and is like putting salt in the eyes, and it really kills the guitar. Where did that color come from??

ntune said:
Hello, NTUNE back in your area, salutations homeboy. Look, all I was saying is that cherry bursts and the like are horrid and disgusting and wonder why they put those on the guitars?

Because most people don't share your opinion and actually like them? :-?

The reason you see lots of cherries on ebay is because cherry is a very common, and very poular colour. People get rid of guitars for other reasons than them not matching the drapes. :roll:

Latest posts

Back