Breezysound bridgeplate

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dickienel

Reaction score
Can someone help point me to any information on the differences in Breezysound Bridgeplates? I have a Blue FLoral Breezysound I suspect might have been put together with parts. It has a neckplate serial number of 224636 and no stamps on the 3-saddle bridgeplate. I wondered if any no-stamp bridgeplates were ever used and that got me wondering of the chronology of the "Tokai" and "Final Prospect" bridgeplates. Thanks in advance for any help.

Please do a search on how to upload photo's on here unsing photobox

Without photo's we can't help you a great deal.

A quick answer to your questions is yes, they did do brdgeplates without tokai or final prospec on them.

Blue Flowers ??? Do you mean Paisley ??

Chris - thanks for the reply, I will work on getting a photo up of the guitar and bridgeplate. Fender did 2 "hippy" Telecaster guitars in 1968, a pink paisley and a blue floral (with little pastel flower buds on a blue background). I think Tokai reproduced both of these based on a catalog I have seen that shows both the pink and blue versions in the TE series. I think on E-bay some people refer to the blue one as a Blue Paisley, but Blue Floral is more descriptive of what it actually is since there is no paisley on the guitar. Richard

Back