1970s 1979 PB80 GSR Ad

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
Scan.jpeg

Having a good guitar means
Proof that Dalona has a good ear.

First of all, he's probably a guitarist who doesn't have confidence in his own ears, and is jealous of other people's guitars. If I had the ear to pick out the guitar, the ear to catch the subtle changes in the moment, I wouldn't have to wander around and get lost. I think about it slowly, and then I discuss it with the guy who works at the music store (I think he's an older brother). Look at it, touch it, check it out, and get your hands on an important book. I know you're excited and want a guitar right away, but you can't just buy one. Tokai Electric Guitar Manual VOLUME 3 is for guitarists with a solid ear. The photo is on the front, but the back side reveals the entire production policy. Read it from cover to cover and research it thoroughly. I don't think it's a good idea to get carried away just by having a bad ad or feel.

Enclose a 300 yen stamp, clearly write your number, address, name, and telephone number and send it to Tokai Musical Instruments Manufacturing Co., Ltd. "Target ML10," 36 Terawaki-cho, Hamamatsu-shi, 430 TEL (05 34) 4-3-37 to. There will always be a double gift of big stickers.

There are 28 different types, so it's hard to miss. There was also a bass player who wandered around and got lost.

There are 28 types of hard punchers, ranging from beginner types to professional types, all with their own individuality. The potential ability to aim for the championship position far exceeds that of an average player. For example, let's introduce PB/BBBR in the style of a copywriter.

A dynamic deep bass sound. Syncopation increases voltage. A moment of silence can quickly change a heated play from light to darkness, and from darkness to light. You can play funky chopper sounds just the way you want. Power and quality that captures bass players. Well, it goes like this.

Black Panther's eyes glow in the dark. Fearless itself, black body, rose fingerboard. I want her to KO the disco queen with her wild and punchy sound.

To bring tears to gal's eyes...

This is GSR. A great gift for bassists who want to acquire professional high-tech | He supports the big stage with his beast-like sensibility, and sometimes he jumps to the forefront with lyrical and other times eccentric bass solos. Their performance is so great that you can't help but ask, "Who is the main character?" From a deep oldie sound to a ferocious sound that exposes the edges, it has the ability to make you feel like a dancer. Of course it's a support, but if you approach it with a strong melody line, it will bring tears to the eyes of gals. It would be a waste to play this with a cheap amp.

Why don't you try it with Google??

PB 80GSR ¥80,000
●Maple loopy neck
●Rose fingerboard
●Sen Alder piece veneer solid body
●Split type PB|A type pickup
●Four-point stop plate torque adjustment Type highest grade peg
●Cow bone completely handmade nut
●Roto sound swing bass strings used
●Old style lacquer finish
●All aluminum pickguard panel

HOT VIBRATION
'79 musical instrument fair 15. Preview day for people involved in musical instruments 6:7th public release
Kitanomaru Park・Science and Technology Museum AM10:00 PM5:00
free entrance
music always makes us hot

(green triangle panel)

This isn't a present.
PB-80GSR ¥80,000
(top left panel with picture of bass)

Ah, ah, ah, Atari.
There were tons of applicants for the Cheap Trick special issue. As luck would have it, or should I say magret, I gifted guitars to the following three people.
2-14-19 Shinmachi, Hino-shi, Tokyo 191 Masahiko Matsufuji
30-5 Machitabata, Harue, Sakai-gun, Fukui 919-24 Hironori Matsuura
Koji Suwahara, 2549-4 Nishimakamicho, Hitoyoshi City, Kumamoto Prefecture 868
(top right panel)

Last edited:
Back