1970s 1979 "For Some Reason" Ad

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
ST.jpg

For some reason, I feel like I feel the same way as you. I'm the rumored '54 Strat.

Isn't it the same feeling as me? A guitar that doesn't feel like that isn't a great guitar. The Tokai '54 Strat model is different. It's an amazing guitar that makes you shudder just by touching it. What is the shock that hits you? This is because the combination of each part boasts an outstanding degree of perfection and produces silent power. For example, the pickup. Two types developed to obtain 100% sharp, dead, oldie sound. The A type is a top-secret P.U made of the same coil material as the 54 Strat, and the B type is low cost but easily comparable to the highest class domestically produced P.U, so it's amazing. All are made of alnico pole pieces, paraffin-impregnated, and have minimal noise!! There's no end to it if I explain the body, neck, bridge, etc. If you want to know more, please contact the Tokai ML staff immediately! A wealth of information and stickers will be delivered to you. It's well worth reading before heading to the music store. Pursuing a thorough copy model.

ST series (54 Stratocaster model) ¥42,000~¥100,000 PHOTO is ST-80GS

"A jam-packed collection of information and stickers will be delivered to you.

Last edited:
Back