Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Couple of Nice Grecos leaving Home.............

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIJvintage
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Couple of Nice Grecos leaving Home............. Reply with quote

These two mighty fine Greco flame top Lesters are leaving the roost............

pictured here, again

looks like the Peter Green/Gary Moore Lester............

.....and are going to join this one.......I'm jealous...... .......

if I come down there & visit, you better have them all lined up, and plugged into a Marshall stack..

"Yeah, yeah. We're in the bureau of beer and fire and cigarettes. And maybe some chicks, too." - Beavis
Smokin' Tone
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will a stack and a half do? I built em and they have the tone man. The Trainwreck clone is a real treat too.

I'm looking forward to getting the new guitars, the Rock Spirits will be together again. Thanks again for answering all of my questions promptly and suppling all of the photos. When I received the first guitar from you it exceeded my expectations and I'm sure these will too.
MIJvintage
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That cherry burst RS is a sweet Lester but just wait until you get this lemon drop/Gary Moore look alike RS in your hands; you won't ever pickup the cherry burst one again, seriously

I'm taking a trip home in late October, going home to Louisiana & over to Dallas. I'm trying to think of a route that will get me close to that Trainwreck & that stack there, without blowing my gasoline budget

Oh, and next time you post a pic of the amps, you'll have to have the 3 Grecos lined up in front; now that would be sweeeeeeeeet

"Yeah, yeah. We're in the bureau of beer and fire and cigarettes. And maybe some chicks, too." - Beavis
megl
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh - the lemon drop is GORGEOUS!

/megl
MIJvintage
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megl wrote:

/megl

Yes, it is, very nice. 8 lb. 8 oz., 2 pc. center seam mahogany body, 1 pc. mahogany neck, tall frets, long neck tenon, patina on the hardware is the best I've ever seen-bar none, playability is excellent, likely the best all around Greco Lester ever in my hands, really.

The new owner is gonna have a cow, a good cow that is...............................

megl
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIJvintage wrote:
megl wrote:

/megl

Yes, it is, very nice. 8 lb. 8 oz., 2 pc. center seam mahogany body, 1 pc. mahogany neck, tall frets, long neck tenon, patina on the hardware is the best I've ever seen-bar none, playability is excellent, likely the best all around Greco Lester ever in my hands, really.

The new owner is gonna have a cow, a good cow that is...............................

What model is it?

I'm joining the Greco club myself in a couple of days ... a Mint Collection SG is in the mail

/megl
MIJvintage
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1985 Rock Spirits, a mid grade that performs like high end, without the $2K+ price

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: