Looking for a AST62' ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokaiguy

Reaction score
8) Hey guys , I just got another Tok last week so I need to lay low for a little while! But I know where there is an 85' AST 62' in what looks like Dakota red with the thick slab c shaped rosewood neck for $250 with gig bag! :lol: If your interested let me know, I put it on my Christmas list but Mrs. Tokaiguy fell out of her chair in a laughing fit saying something about me being "For Real"? If I'm not gonna grab it ,I would want one of my Brothers here to have it! :wink: TG [/i]

:eek: Well there are Torino red and Moroccan red, I have a Fiesta red and there is nothing in red close to that hue! When I first got it I called it "Godawful Orange" but I started to like it...a lot! I call it Ike for Ike Turner who was playing one on an old Ike and Tina record from the 50's, you might call it Hank, for that Shadow Man! The more I think about it the more I justify an adoption! Go to www.smalltownmusic.com and check it out. 8) Someone buy it ! and stop me before I buy again!!TG

:D You are allways in our thoughts! were family! and you gave us the Beatles! Tokai didnt stick with proper Fender colours for many of the 62' and 56' models . I have a 62'AST in metallic Pink / that one's name is Dick , it's my surfing strat also sighned by Dick Dale in 93'. :D Thanks for the well wishes and we here in the States throw a Shout out back to our pals across the pond! Cheers! :lol: TG

Back