Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found Burny its black with grey splatter paint.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Burny/ Fernandes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jellyfishfuzz
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Found Burny its black with grey splatter paint. Reply with quote

I saw a Burny about a week ago at a pawnshop out of town and didn't have too much time to check it out but been in my head. I just called them and got the serial number for it. Its $700 dollars
FG07121263.
Any info would be sweet. Im usually a tele player but been playing heavier and heavier stuff so i want to find an affordable Les Paul without the pricetag. 700 is about what i got to get one. Thanks for your help. Dont have any pics. Wish i did.
barburny
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a Chinese Burny I believe they call the finish planet burst
seems a bit pricey for second hand
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Burny/ Fernandes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: