• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: '79 LS100 Reborn & Fujigen '95 ObG ES335

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joop

Reaction score
The sun may be belting down but times are hard here in Portugal hence my reluctant sale of my 2 beauties.

The Tokai is tobacco burst '79 LS100 Reborn in extremely good condition and in original state and with old Tokai case. Price: ?2.000 shipped anywhere in Europe

The Orville is a rare Fujigen made 1995 Tobacco Burst Orville by Gibson ES335 in mint condition apart from a tiny scratch at the head stock. Also completely original with '57 Classics and hard case Price: ?1.600 shipped anywhere in Europe.

I know I know, pictures.. Just send me a PM with your email and I will sent you good pictures. For excellent pictures of the Tokai you will have to wait. I took some outside in the sun last weekend but they are don't show the guitar as nice as it is. I will also include a full description of any flaws (coz the only ones that are there don't even show up in photographs).

I thought I never do this but needs must. I have sold many expensive guitars on Ebay and even outside of E bay (ilovemymerc) and my feedback has always been extremely positive.

Regards,

Joop

Please find below the link to pictures of this nice guitar.

http://s791.photobucket.com/albums/yy197/Oomsammiesewinkel/1995%20Fujigen%20Orville%20by%20Gibson%20ES335/

Please note that the pictures that were taking inside are more representative of the colour. The pictures taken outside (in the sun) make the guitar look a lot darker that it is. One of the outside pictures shows the small scratch on top of the head stock. Apart from that, it is mint with 99% of fret life left ( I played it so it can't be 100%).

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Joop

Back