• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1981 Tokai ES100J

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodad

Reaction score
I thinking of selling my ES100J in Tobbaco Sunburst - Its in very good condition c/w hard case - Model No 1013815 suggests it dates to 1981.
Its not been played much and it really needs a good home and I really
really need some cash
What's best way to sell without being ripped off? I would prefer buyer collects on cash basis.
Any ideas on price?
Should anyone be interested I,m based in the Midlands UK

Well the first thing to do is to post or provide a link to lots of pics. That will stimulate some interest.

Mike

turbodad said:
I thinking of selling my ES100J in Tobbaco Sunburst - Its in very good condition c/w hard case - Model No 1013815 suggests it dates to 1981.
Its not been played much and it really needs a good home and I really
really need some cash
What's best way to sell without being ripped off? I would prefer buyer collects on cash basis.
Any ideas on price?
Should anyone be interested I,m based in the Midlands
>I would prefer buyer collects on cash basis.<

........ I can do that, as long as you're in the Twin Cities area but you could always fill in your location info :) ............

Meet her sister (sorry guys.... don't mean to be indulgent):

CIMG0954-1.jpg

CIMG0949-1.jpg

Any ideas on price? :)
This is the Japanese one isn't it? Anything else fancy about it? (is that a birdseye top? Or just some funky reflection?)

Edit: Ahh, you're in the States. Might make it harder for an impulse purchase for me. Probably a good thing :)

Latest posts

Back