Informing about Mark Fletcher / japanguitars.co.uk

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fortuyn79

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm pretty new to the world of OBG's, I have a Gibson LP Studio and a Standard and have always wanted to have a Custom to take the crown. This year I've done a lot of reading up on OBG and I'm planning to buy one of Mark Fletcher's guitars he has up on his website.

We mailed a couple of times already, in a few weeks I will receive this year's 'holiday money' from my Boss as how they call that here in Holland and I will be buying this guitar. Mark prefers an international bank transfer, since I am in Holland and he lives in France and the fact the transaction is inversable, it's kind of a disadvantage for me. Mark adviced me to asked around on this forum to get some good feedback on him. His name pops up a gazilion times all over the internet when it comes to jap guitars so it will probably be allright but a few comments from this forum would really ease my mind..

I know he's on this forum as well and many of you probably know him, so let me know if it's safe to buy.

Regards,

Sander from Holland

Mark is 100% trustworthy, you won't have any issues at all with him, his guitars are posted fully insured as long as you buy a case (dont try to save money it's not worth the risk)

He's a good guy, with the best collection od Japanese guitars in Europe I've bought four guitars from Mark and if my boss gave me a years 'holiday money' I'd buy another one :D

Mark is a great guy to deal with, did several transaction with him and recommended some of my friends to buy from him also.
CT

JohnA said:
Mark is 100% trustworthy, you won't have any issues at all with him, his guitars are posted fully insured as long as you buy a case (dont try to save money it's not worth the risk)

He's a good guy, with the best collection od Japanese guitars in Europe I've bought four guitars from Mark and if my boss gave me a years 'holiday money' I'd buy another one :D

I need some more Tokais and then I'll be pretty close :D
But then, most of my collection is in Japan so it wouldn't count I guess
:cry:

And back OT: I haven't bought anything from Mark as I buy everything in Japan myself but I would not hesitate if he gets something I really want (a Tokai perhaps :D ).

Back