New Breezy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to tell you that this Breezy of mine has become my first guitar, I really, really love it. Don't care anymore about the manufacture year or the fact that it is an export model, it's simply great!! And the Callaham bridge is a sound enhancement, wow!! My guitar teacher wanted to buy my Breezy :wink:

Could you tell me more about the Callahan bridge? Any pics? I fitted a Gotoh 6 saddle bridge to my 88 Fender Japan Custom 62RI Tele soon after I bought it in 1989.

112_1238.jpg

I assumed that I wouldn't be able to cope with the standard vintage style Tele bridge, though recently I got another Tele and left the ordinary 3 saddle bridge on it. Much to my surprise, it isn't a problem for me.

OMG - you paid that for a bridge? Wow....

Interesting bridge, I assume you wanted to retain the vintage look, unlike my Gotoh? I like the cutaway on the surround next to the top string. In just the right place to stop you catching the pick on it. Clever - mind you, it should be for that money!

Yeah, but I think, that's only the high price we have to pay in Germany.. :roll: Because of this high price I made an agreement with the shop and could have sent it back. But there was no reason... :wink:
It's so good that I'm thinking of buying a bridge and trem for my Strat, too from Callaham.....

Back