Tokai FV40 Flying V advice please

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stav

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Are these flying v's any good and is this a good price for one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-FV40-Flying-V-Electric-Guitar-Cherry-Finish_W0QQitemZ280107400318QQihZ018QQcategoryZ112670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Many thanks

Everything Richtone sells is a good price. There is nobody selling new Tokais cheaper in the UK, and their service is excellent. They are members of this forum, under the name "guitarslinger". I got my LC80 from them and never regretted it for one minute. I've been looking at the V's and Explorers myself :D

Thanks for the reply baggypanys, i played a v the other weekend, an old gibo one with a stacked humbucker in the bridge and was pretty blown away i can tell you, i am after something similar, and these tokai's seem very reasonably priced and if i had to change the pups it would still come out a bit cheaper than some of the new gibo's i am one that does not care to much about cosmetics and flashy finishes on guitars its the sound and Oomph i am after (i would play a cricket bat if it done the bizo) i have got to get something pretty soon as the poor old fenix tele is on its last legs not surprising as its done over 1000 gigs :eek: that young chang geezer made some good ones for the money, cheers........

Back