• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS:Late '80s early '90s Burny RLG - 70 rare natural finish

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MancFrank

Reaction score
Late 1980s - early 1990s (between '88 - '92 is as specific as I can be, no pot codes!) MIJ Burny RLG - 70 with the legendary VH - 1 pickups.

Superb Japanese build quality and attention to detail, including fret edge binding.

Very rare and unusual 'Natural' flame top veneer on a maple cap. Sourced through the renowned 'Japan Guitars' (Villager / Mark), I have never seen another like it (including Rinkya, Yahoo Japan etc) and the option does not appear in the catalogues for this period.

All original and unmolested with virtually no fret wear and only minor dings as per the pictures. Comes complete with a period correct Burny branded HSC in very good condition (they sell for ?100 + if you can find one) complete with key.

As ever, I'm happy to ship to most overseas locations but YOU MUST contact me for an ACCURATE shipping quote

?595 + Shipping at cost.

Click on the image below for hi res pics.

DSC_0021 by manchesterarchitecture, on Flickr[/img]

Back