My LS150VF Love Rock

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolguy

Reaction score
Got it for myself as a university graduation present back in june and it has quickly become my #1 guitar.
I never thought I'd come to love a Les Paul model, having had some disappointing experiences with a few Gibsons but I was wrong!

Heavily influenced by fastredponycar his video's to finally give Tokai a try... :lol:

Bought it from Richtonemusic.

I still haven't gotten around to taking some quality pictures of it but here's a fairly decent still from a recent gig with it:

tokaibig2.jpg

Once again a big kudos to redponycar for pulling me over the line, even if he doesn't realize it himself. :lol:

I'm now in the market for a high grade SG. :)

Welcome to the club. 8)

Beautiful guitar, Violin Finish is an awesome colour.
I have a few of these, they are as good as it gets, you won't find a better Les Paul than this.

I agree, fastredpony's video demos are excellent, I use his demos on my website.

Fastredponycar's got a lot to answer for. :evil: I was going to buy an entry level MIJ Love Rock until he turned my head.

No regrets though. My LS150 is frikkin' awesome!

Nice bump on an old thread. :D

Now all you Premium Series boys need is the killer of all guitars, the LS165S P90 Gold Top. :lol:

Diamond said:

Now all you Premium Series boys need is the killer of all guitars, the LS165S P90 Gold Top. :lol:

Yes indeed - trying to generate funds for one of these or a used R6 at the moment hence 3 lovely guitars and some pickups in the classified...massive goldtop gas attack here!!!

:eek:

Diamond said:

Oh, you mean like this one?
Indeed, indeed.
Truly excellent AND the stock pickups are just fine. :)
Only the knobs are changed - I like 60's reflectors.

Barks67 said:
Indeed, indeed.

Very nice guitar, and some nice photos. 8)

Barks67 said:
Diamond said:

Indeed, indeed.

That's what I'm talking about...great photos. :D

The MK-1 P90s are excellent, I got Tokai to put them in my LS98S models as well.

Back