• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2008 Yamaha SG1000 w/ OHSC (black finish)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drey138

Reaction score
2008 Yamaha SG 1000 with black finish . Made in Japan, in MINT condition, set up with DR 11 strings, and comes with nice original Yamaha hardshell case. This is the nicest guitar i have ever owned or played. The tone pots have push/push coil tap switches. These are hard to get in the United States and it's even harder to get them with the black finish. Theses are listed new at around $2000, and i'm asking for $1200. I'm located in Massachusetts.

3m63o73l25Y25Q35S2a48448951111dc71eb7.jpg

3kd3m53o05Z05Q05P1a4805ec7a38707d1866.jpg

3n13k63m45Y15Z15P0a483c090bb1a3de159c.jpg

3mb3p23l65Y35T25W3a4822c4831dad3512b1.jpg

marcb said:
Looks beautiful but a bit rich for me I'm afraid. Sorry!

be careful, we have the 'price commenting police' patrolling here on the TF :roll: ..................

you will be fingerprinted & then labeled Tokia Joe by the Chief of Police :lol: ......................

MIJvintage said:
marcb said:

be careful, we have the 'price commenting police' patrolling here on the TF :roll: ..................

you will be fingerprinted & then labeled Tokia Joe by the Chief of Police :lol: ......................

I think commenting that you like a guitar but can't afford it is quite acceptable, and quite different to stating you think it's overpriced.

JohnA said:
MIJvintage said:
marcb said:

I think commenting that you like a guitar but can't afford it is quite acceptable, and quite different to stating you think it's overpriced.

LOL John, whatever ...........

If I would have stated, "Looks beautiful but a bit rich for me I'm afraid" in response to a guitar that you may have listed, policeman Mike would be in the ER, soon to be in a cath lab getting a stent for an artery blockage :lol: and he would be screaming "Tokai Joe" thru' the whole procedure, even while under sedation ...................

give me a break :roll: ............................

MIJ, do shut up. You always have to portray yourself as the victim, don't you? Just stop causing arguments on here, you're spoiling it for others - and not just me.

Play nicely. 8) And give the rest of us a break....

Back