• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1978 Greco EX800HB

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

currypowder

Tokai Supporter
Reaction score
1978 Greco Explorer Copy model EX800HB. I have 2 of these, one a 78 and one an 82, I've decided to sell the 78 and keep the 82 beater. This is essentially an Ibanez Destroyer with different pickups and finish option (manufactured in the same plant by the same people). It's an exceedingly rare guitar (I've seen 3 for sale in the last 5 years, and I own 2 of them) in this configuration (black, body and neck binding, crown inlays). The guitar is completely original, in very good condition with just a couple of dings, and one through the finish mark (see pics) on the upper/bottom horn. Original frets are in great shape and there is fret edge binding. Original Hard Shell Case is included. $1,050 shipped. I think it's going to be too big to ship internationally unless someone is willing to pay the extra shipping of around $300.

I took some neck measurements. I would describe the shape as somewhere between a C and D shape. The width at the nut is 1 3/4 and at the 12th fret it's 2 1/16. The thickness at the nut is 13/16 and at the 12th fret is 7/8.

Pics Here: http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/currypowder1/Greco%2078%20Explorer/

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

Back