Reborn and early Tokai pickguards

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leadguitar_323

Reaction score
Hisashi has a limited supply of these pickguards made using the same material as used on the originals from 1978 to 1985.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140391887778

Grab them while they last.....

Mick

Billy Gibbons doesn't look cool? Snowy White doesn't look cool?

You want me to go on? :lol:

Teles look crap without a scratchplate, Les Pauls don't.

stratman323 said:
Billy Gibbons doesn't look cool? Snowy White doesn't look cool?.

You have a point!

stratman323 said:
You want me to go on? :lol: .

and on and on :wink:

stratman323 said:
Teles look crap without a scratchplate, Les Pauls don't.

All just opinions, I happen to agree BTW! Although I do think a LP looks better with than without!

leadguitar_323 said:
Hisashi has a limited supply of these pickguards made using the same material as used on the originals from 1978 to 1985.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140391887778

Grab them while they last.....

Mick

So Hisashi has two eBay accounts and identities? You sure it's him?

Look very simular to the reborn guards i buy from japan too :D
I have two sitting at coventry customs at the moment with a couple of guitars,I will not tell you how much they cost ,but with rinkya fees i do am not break even.
So $34(?22) to your door is very reasonable, I did originally buy them to resell on the bay,but not many people really need them,so not worth it? I just think they are handy to have around for members who do require one....when the needs arise...

I have sold 2 so far both to TF members...

MOJO HOBO

mojo hobo said:
Look very simular to the reborn guards i buy from japan too :D
I have two sitting at coventry customs at the moment with a couple of guitars,I will not tell you how much they cost ,but with rinkya fees i do am not break even.
So $34(?22) to your door is very reasonable, I did originally buy them to resell on the bay,but not many people really need them,so not worth it? I just think they are handy to have around for members who do require one....when the needs arise...

I have sold 2 so far both to TF members...

MOJO HOBO

If i understand Hisashi correctly, these ones are made from some original old stock plastic, the exact same stuff the early pickguards were made of.

Mick

Latest posts

Back