TLC-100

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazdog

Reaction score
Early 80 TLC-100 does anyone know approx market value of this type guitar... Assume all original in 9.0 condition with OHCS thanks Bob

Hi,

The custom models don't seem to be quite as sort after as the burst models. In the UK my guess would be around ?550 max. but at the end of the day it's worth what ever someone will pay for it. I've seen fairly high end sought after models go for all sorts of prices. Prices vary depending on where you are and import duty etc - you'd get one quite a bit cheaper from Japan but the customs charges and duty etc make quite a difference by the time you get it home. What coulour is it? Any pic's?

Dave

Actually I was thinking about buying some pups from a 100 Tokai PAF and did not know the model Lc-100 wanted to put them on a LS-80 reborn I have--- for the pups on the LS-80 are gotho... So wanted to see what PAF sounded like guess I will wait .. For seller wants $200 US and I am not sure what to put on...Sey Duncans or maybe PAF dimarzio... Either way thanks for you kind resopnse dave!!! Bob

Latest posts

Back