New here and want a Loverock...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murmur

Reaction score
but I live in Austria and Tokais are relatively hard to come by in my country.
Do you guys have any ideas how I could get one (maybe through a local music store? I?ve thought about ordering one, but from what I?ve read around here, it?s quite expensive and no, not really my thing).
Is there a distributor for continental Europe (Germany or Switzerland would be great) that I can tell the guy at my music store to contact?

All help will be greatly appreciated!

Adi

murmur

We have a paper over here called LOOT. it's a free ads paper. There was a year old Love Rock in the free ads on 30/04/02 priced at ?595 (UK pounds). You could check out their web site and try ringing the guy. See if he's prepared to ship it to you. What about crossing some borders. I've seen Tokais for sale in Holland at reasonable prices. What about France & Germany?

Good luck

I knw the German distributor is the same as the British one, though I don't know what the German / Austria / Swiss distribution's like.

You could mail order one from Germany, you could even drive (take the train or whatever) across the border and get one. Check out the German Guitar magazines.

You could always check out Ebay.de / at for Tokai LoveRocks.

Good luck in your search!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skybone on 2002-05-05 16:15 ]</font>

hi Lee,
the UK is a bit far off for me (oh man it takes me a 70km trip to the nearest decent music store! there?s no sun where I live :wink:)
isn?t there an official distributor in germany or do I go wrong with that?
one border would actually be enough for me :smile:

bye, adi

Back