• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Tokai springy sound in FO red with rosewood fingerboard

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgerarnold

Reaction score
Hello I’m looking for a guitar like the one in this picture.

I’m in the UK and sometimes in the EU.
Make a man very happy with his dream guitar.

Thanks!
6CC8C629-479B-439A-B8B2-93D91E4DD74B.png

EDIT:
It seems this will be a difficult guitar to find so I’ll consider and 60s style strat in any colour but must have a nice dark rosewood fingerboard and ideally from the early 80s.
Thanks!

Last edited:
No not many but I can hope. I see they do exist though and there have been a few for sale in the past on certain websites.

That was a special order color essentially. It was made in limited numbers in the early days.

You might try asking some of the members who have them and have posted about them if they are willing to sell. You can find those folks by doing a search on here for FO or flamingo orange.

I would also scour Japanese sites.

Good luck!

That was a special order color essentially. It was made in limited numbers in the early days.

You might try asking some of the members who have them and have posted about them if they are willing to sell. You can find those folks by doing a search on here for FO or flamingo orange.

I would also scour Japanese sites.

Good luck!
Yes, I’m starting to realise it might remain just a dream. Might be time to broaden my search a bit.

Which Japanese sites do you recommend?

Thanks for the info.

Definitely worth searching for if it is what you want. And it may take a while to find one, but when you do you will surely appreciate it.

I search for stuff every day. If I come across one I will let you know.

Sites to look at regularly would include eBay, Reverb, Yahoo japan, digimart, etc.

If you want a Japanese guitar, I would go to the source, Japan. Definitely look on Japanese sites. I used Google Chrome to translate since I don"t speak Japanese.

Good luck!

Definitely worth searching for if it is what you want. And it may take a while to find one, but when you do you will surely appreciate it.

I search for stuff every day. If I come across one I will let you know.

Sites to look at regularly would include eBay, Reverb, Yahoo japan, digimart, etc.

If you want a Japanese guitar, I would go to the source, Japan. Definitely look on Japanese sites. I used Google Chrome to translate since I don"t speak Japanese.

Good luck!
Thanks very much. I appreciate it.

Back