WOW...$300 PRS

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozeshin

Reaction score
Fancy a PRS for $300?
I swear I read an article where the Chinese govt was cracking down on the really blatant stuff like this.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Mahogany-BodyandNeck-Fine-07-nice-electric-guitar_W0QQitemZ260530086908QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Musical_Instruments_Instruments?hash=item3ca8cda3fc :roll:

Well the Chinese government also said they would take into account the mental health status of those convicted of crimes before summarily executing them. But it appears that they were not telling the truth about that either.

:(

Mike

stratman323 said:
Well the Chinese government also said they would take into account the mental health status of those convicted of crimes before summarily executing them. But it appears that they were not telling the truth about that either.

:(

Mike

A college lecturer I once knew who had experience of working in China told me that there is an old Chinese proverb: "The Government are a long way away and they won't do you any good"

Enough said!

Best regards,
Darren

Latest posts

Back