Which SG colour is best? lets have a poll!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex gold guns

Reaction score
OK I may sound like I'm a little SG mad at the moment but just thought we could see what colour we most like our beloved SG's in. are you a cherry purist or a slick ebony fan? don't forget the custom colours tho, Faded amber/korena is very nice as is the whiter than whites - so your thoughts please.......I'm not sure myself!!

Black, Faded Cherry, and Vintage white! (not polar or alpine white)

"ACY"

OS Old Sunburst and VF Violin Finish and Brockburst(not avalaible as a standard finish).

alexg said:
Which SG colour is best?
These....

innadaze%20OBG%20SGs%2007.jpg

Just to clarify, my vote is for un-faded cherry, like the Tokai I had back in the late 80s/early 90s. Wonder where it is now?

TokaiSG.jpg

stratmann323 said:
Just to clarify, my vote is for un-faded cherry, like the Tokai I had back in the late 80s/early 90s. Wonder where it is now?

Jeeezzzz, :eek: did you shot that pic in a morgue???

togps said:
Jeeezzzz, :eek: did you shot that pic in a morgue???

:lol: OK, so it's not a good pic, but it's the only one I have of the SG, apart from a couple of a former band colleague playing it at a gig.

I've heard a rumour that being a lefty I've got to wait 4 MONTHS for a replacement SG BOO and double BOO. I think when it arrives we should have some sort of forum welcoming party!! - this thread is going well tho.

:D :D :D Thanx mate! Gotta make some pics tomorrow! :p

cheers, "ACY" ......... also known as "Mr.SG"! ;-)

Latest posts

Back