What we need next is...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ned

Reaction score
A Tokai version of the Axcess. A under 7.5lb LP guitar with or without a Floyd. If it wasn't a Gibson I'd probably have one.

And while I'm typing a quick update. Had hernia surgery last week and have been out of commission for the last 10 days. Finally picked up my guitar again yesterday after clearance from the doc. About 70% but on a 25lb weight restriction for the next month. Rest of the band is getting tired of carrying the equipment :)

ned said:
About 70% but on a 25lb weight restriction for the next month. Rest of the band is getting tired of carrying the equipment :)

It'll do 'em good! No, actually I sympathise with them, because I'm extremely wimpy, and I do struggle to carry heavy stuff.

Glad to hear you're all sorted, and don't rush the recovery!

Yeah. Had lower back surgery about 4 years too that was brought on by my Reborn. It's a nasty looking GT that sounds absolutely amazing but it weighs a ton, I played it so much it caused a disc to bulge and pinch the nerve to my ankle so that I couldn't walk.

But man that guitar sounds like melted butter it's so smooth. Can't get rid of it.

ned said:
Yeah. Had lower back surgery about 4 years too that was brought on by my Reborn. It's a nasty looking GT that sounds absolutely amazing but it weighs a ton, I played it so much it caused a disc to bulge and pinch the nerve to my ankle so that I couldn't walk.

But man that guitar sounds like melted butter it's so smooth. Can't get rid of it.

That's why Les Paul sits down while he plays :wink:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/philbeards/lespaul.jpg

Doing well. A bit sore today but I've been playing my Wolfgangs (< 8lbs) since Tuesday and will rehearse with the band on Sunday.

cool, good to hear. just don't push it too hard, there's no point in managing to fit in 15 minutes today if you can't play for another week... :)

Latest posts

Back