what other models are worth looking at except. tokai etc

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some pretty good info here (i think, anyway :lol: ):

http://www.guitarsjapan.com/about.html

scroll to the bottom of that page and click on the brands' logos for what he thinks of each of them. I haven't tried even close to all of them, but he seems more or less spot on for the ones i have tried.

Stereohigh said:
I have been looking on the japanese auctions, there are all these burnys,tokais,grecos etc, I wondered if there are any other japanese brands designed more for the japanese market that are worth looking at ?

like for expample who are coolz

I have just bought a Fenix (by young chang) strat copy. These guitars are certainly worth a look as i cant tell the difference in build quality between it and my goldstar, it sounds the biz and is as good as any fender i have tried. Apparantly these guitars were made by an ex fender luthier, can anyone shed any light on these gems? Raymie.

all excellent basically but especially these are always more than the rests.

fender japan.
tokai.
greco.
ibanez.
yamaha.
edwards.

8)

Van Zandt are really good guitars I can tell, nearly as good as Navigators wich have been the best in my experience.A bit more modern stratocaster take but very resonant and easy to play with a lot of sustain.I recomend Van Zandt if youŕe looking for a good strato or tele.

Latest posts

Back