UK Tokai Owners convention photos

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I see how that was confusing. I just hadn't spotted I was running through it even though it was on the floor in front of me, and I spent 10 minutes wondering where the clean headroom was on the amp :)

Maaaaan, I thought he'd given you a crossroads secret od tip. I'll keep searching.
What sort of stuff are you looking to play with Adrian? I'm up for a bit of roadieing in return for pre gig / practice jam.

Cheers.

Me and Ade have played together for years; a jazz band, a production of Jesus Christ Superstar, an industrial rock band, a comedy supergroup of local bands... No idea what we'll do next, but I think we'll find something that works. No need to offer roadieship in return for a jam, I'm sure we can arrange that anyway!

A roadie! What a wonderful luxury that would be...... :p To just be able to turn up, play, then go home again.......

stratman323 said:
A roadie! What a wonderful luxury that would be...... :p To just be able to turn up, play, then go home again.......

You really want to be a Rock Star don't you :wink:

Nope, I just get fed up with carrying amps & guitars in and out of the house, the car etc.

makaze said:
Maaaaan, I thought he'd given you a crossroads secret od tip. I'll keep searching.
What sort of stuff are you looking to play with Adrian? I'm up for a bit of roadieing in return for pre gig / practice jam.

Cheers.

Just to let you know we've finally got off our collective behinds and we've been working on stuff for a few weeks. I'll give you a shout if we finally get this drummer interested enough to join us and start practising somewhere we can crank up the amps and you can come along for a jam. It'll likely be in Manchester too!

Latest posts

Back