• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai TJ60 double cut junior wanted in the UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, welcome to the forum! It seems that there are no TJ60 models available in the UK at the moment. Maybe you should ask the official distributor of Tokai guitars in the UK about it if you want to test it in a shop before you buy. If you buy online, there are lots of possibilities, e.g. to order from a Japanese dealer.

Rather than start a new topic, I thought I'd just ask the same question.

I'm after a double cut TJ60/65 - preferably used. Anyone getting bored of theirs? :)

My email is chipps (at) singletrackworld.com should you know of one going...

I called in at Sounds Great Music in Cheadle, Manchester UK on my way home from work today.

They have a cherry Red Love Rock TJ60, Les Paul Junior copy on sale ?499, was ?599. Single P90, made in Japan - Looked very nice

Their website needs updating as it's not on there.

www.soundsgreatmusic.com

I'm now no longer looking for a Tokai junior, as I bought an Edwards MIJ version - you might have seen it lurking around here... :)

I do know that Chris at Guitarzone, in Todmorden, also has a Tokai (in yellow) in stock. I wonder if it's to do with the UK Tokai chap being in Sheffield that we're only seeing them in the north.

Anyway, I thought I'd pop round to see Chris next week with my Edwards and compare it with the Tokai, if anyone's interested...

thanks for this thread, i was looking for a cherry DC junior as well.

It all fell into place with the post about Coda music doing LS150's cheap-maybe that wasn't quite what it seems but i noticed they were advertising juniors for sale at a rather tasty price of ?399. Snapped one up, it arrived today - GORGEOUS.

Not sure how many left, if any, but get one quick. It is the same as the junior photo on another thread.

Thanks for bringing the coda deal to my attention!!

coachman

Latest posts

Back