Tokai shops in Tokyo ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattim

Reaction score
I`m visiting Tokyo and I`d like to find a good Tokai shop. I`m going today to Akihabara and I have heard that there is a Musical Instrument area neaby. Any shop recommendations ?

Matti

I don?t know about Akihabara... but in Ochanomizu you will find hundreds of guitar shops... if you can?t find what you want there.. probably you will not find it anywhere else in the world. Taking the Chuo-line from Tokyo station, Ochanomizu is only 2 stops away...

Alpedra said:
I don?t know about Akihabara... but in Ochanomizu you will find hundreds of guitar shops... if you can?t find what you want there.. probably you will not find it anywhere else in the world. Taking the Chuo-line from Tokyo station, Ochanomizu is only 2 stops away...

Can you tell me the street names of these shops ? I visited today a street called Meidai-Dori in Ochanomizu and found about 20 guitar shops selling mostly other than Japanese guitars (American, Chinese, Korean). I found totally 3 Japanese Tokais, One LS120 (100 000Y), one LS90 (94000Y)and one LS85(82000Y).

Matti

Latest posts

Back