• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai ls145s (54 reissue) goldtop

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejonester

Reaction score
Hi all,

Due to the purchase of a very expensive guitar I've got to let go of a few really really nice Tokais! :(

Up for sale here is my LS145s goldtop

Plays superb sounds even better... mint condition still has protective plastic on pickguard, truss cover and back plates! :eek:

Slight marks on pickup screws and the slightest of marks on the bridge studs.

it's a corker! very rare and very expensive in the UK! :D

photos http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp239/blackbird1979/

?699 comes with Gator hard case (price reduced! silly money now!)

All usual top end spec nitro, one piece back, old mk1 pickups, cts pots and alu tail piece. I've wired the guitar 50's style. Thanks

On this one I'm willing to take a stratocaster in a swap or part exchange or even where I have to put money to... I'm after a back up strat thanks

just like to say, best of luck with the sale leon, i'm well pleased with the ls 80/92, it was probably one of the quickest transactions i've ever done.
cheers martin.

Cheers Martin! it was hassle free and super fast just the way it should be when your parting with a quality guitar! makes it easier to part with your prize possesions!

I'm glad your happy with the ls80 is a cracking guitar and I loved it... thanks Leon

Right last bump on this one, I will trade/swap with a decent strat ot tele.

Thanks for looking! Price now ?699 no offers! it's a steal at this price! :eek:

tomgills said:
What year is this guitar??
Shipping to Canada??

The guitar was made in 2010

Shipping would be about ?140 ish for 3 day delivery I think compenstation would be extra

Hope that answers your questions :D

Back