• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai, Greco, Ibanez guitars for sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldflame

Reaction score
Messa Boogie Quad pre amp SOLD!!:

Still available:

Greco SG Special
in cherry, looks and feels like the early 60's Gibbo version. All the right angles and fixed neck 17 degree headstock. etc, etc, etc. I imported this from Japan ?450.

Ibanez 2630 Artist semi. Full 335 size and NOT small like Sco's AS200. Brown Sunburst finish, case. This is a March 1978 model and they only made them for about a year. ?700.

Tokai TTE50 Tele in black with rosewood board, very light, roughly an 84', case, ?360

Please, if you are interested please send me a private message :D .

Hi Pal!

Well it isn't exactly flying out the door but I've had a few tyre kickers to put it very very mildly.

Trouble is, unless you collect or know a bit about Ibanez vintage guitars and their experimental/transitional copy to originals period in the 70's then it's difficult to describe what the guitar is like. They made some fantastic innovative guitars back then. Basically all Artists solid or semi built around this time have the same neck profile. So if you have ever played a mid to late 70?s Ibanez Artist solid then it feels much the same as my 2630.

In those days the factory were experimenting all the time and a lot of models went completely unnoticed by the buying public before they were dropped from the line. By the early 80's the range settled down a little and has since become a little boring to be honest. Now and again they spring back to life with something interesting.

I have a mixture of copies and original models from the 70?s in my collection and to be honest Ibanez are my first love in guitars.

Still gotta have that burst though :wink:

I could rant on about this all day but I have some decorating to do and she?s gonna kill me if that bedroom isn?t done. :roll:

ohhhh I wish the Special was in the USA, teh shipping and exchange rate would kill me... :(
gg

hi
wanted a semi for ages, and i get paid tomorrow, as luck would have it! BUT- dont know much about ibanez, so; does it have the trad shaped headstock, with angle etc? and whats the neck profile like?
thanx for your time
toweysan

Doombuggy,

You're right the exchange rate at the moment would skint you for a month.

Toweysan,

I sent you a private message

yeah I would love to have a Sg Special w/p-90s but I think I would be paying about $750 for it plus the shipping :cry: .....

Back