• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai Explorer - Ex-85 MIJ

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyFriendly

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in either selling or trading my Tokai Ex-85 Explorer. It is a real treat to play, sounds great and intonates perfectly with a nice low action. The Tokai PAF Mk2's screamwhen the overdrive is piled on, and has a really lovely big dark rosewood fingerboard and very resonant mahogony body and neck. It is in good condition, has a couple of dings , but nothing too bad (the worst of which is on the upper angle/sticking out bit, unsuprisingly). The nut was professionally replaced a couple of months ago, and I will throw in a high quality padded explorer shaped gig bag (suprisingly hard to find) as well. It has no issues and has no fretwear. I have listed this on e-bay, but have only had interest from people overseas, and as I have no case, will only ship within the UK. As stated, I would be interested in selling this (looking for ?375), or trading it for something interesting. Any offers?

Sorry about the quality of the pictures.

Back