The search is over

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I often had to resist in the last 1 1/2 years when one of the highend SuperReal models came up for sale but had to give up this time when Cliffs extremly clean 1200 came to the classified section and even my wife had mercy this time :lol:
Ordering a guitar from Hawaii was still an adventure for me but I fortunately made it and after having disappeared completely for one week she came up in german customs again and I picked her up 2 days later.
And what shall I say...unbelievable clean top on a 30 year old guitar with only 3 or 4 minor marks and especially the headstock without any damage.Those vintage guitars often show terrible headstocks,with lost painting and dings and dongs everywhere but not this one.All original with Dry Zs and original hardcase and even the hardware has no sign of age.I am still waiting for Cliff's answer how he kept the guitar in such unbelievable condition.And the sound is just amazing,exactly what I was searching for :D
Thanks again to Cliff ! It was my second deal with him and and I can highly recommend him as a nice and honest guy always trying to describe as good as possible and always fair in negotiations.

OBG-Greco012.jpg

One thing about EGF-1200's is they always look just right, that's a beauty!! I don't use the word mojo a lot, but that one has it!!

Thanks guys :D Really a player and I am normally not a friend of those fat necks but this one really fits and with the perfect setup and low action she came to me it is like a custom build right for my claws !

Beautiful! It has taken a while, but I have finally warmed up to the neck on my EGF-1000...

Back