• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TE80 Breezysound for sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I listed this in Jan 2007 but changed my mind - However its here again as I just do not use it ...

Before I list this beauty on Ebay, I will post it here as I would like it to go to a Tokaihead!

Early 90's (I think-according to the 1989 catalogue) Breezysound TE80A:

Natural one-piece Ash body with beautiful grain
Abalone/pearl binding
6 way bridge
TE vintage pickups
Maple neck (looks one piece to me)
Deluxe vintage tuners

Pictures here: http://www.tokairegistry.com/tokai-info/tokai-pictures.html# under Andy Hastings TE80

I bought this as a new/old stock guitar from a dealer who had stored it for several years and it has only seen 'bedroom use' probably no more than 10 times - Absolutely immaculate

Apparently one of only 4 or 5 of this model imported to the UK.

A sensible ?575 - No offers - I am located in Wokingham, Berkshire, UK

With non-Tokai hard case

If you want other images let me know and I can email to you ..

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested ... Thanks

Nice. I think (from the discussion about my similar but Fenderised Breezy) that we established that the TE80A model was only made in 1989, didn't we? It's a shame that the previous owner removed the 80 sticker but left the MADE IN JAPAN one!

Seems like a fair price to me. Good luck with the sale.

Mike

I just looked at the pics again. Hard to say as the pics are not good & too small, but is that a one piece body? It looks like there could be a join or two in the body - or is it the light?

For reference, here's mine:

DSC01397-1.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

Andy, is it a one piece body? The pics in the link make it look like there's at least one join.

Back