ST 70 Rare Limited edition

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8) no problem man. i am talking to someone actually from tokai so
couldnt be wrong........gee you guys have come a looooooooong way wrong
just to get those.......not your fault all understandable.......soon man.........

joe, :wink:

TOKAI JOE said:
8) no problem man. i am talking to someone actually from tokai so
couldnt be wrong........gee you guys have come a looooooooong way wrong
just to get those.......not your fault all understandable.......soon man.........

joe, te] :wink:[/quo

sure, we`ll add the info you come up with to the long list of opinions/data on the subject. difficult to know for sure exactly is the correct info though, with all due respect...theres so much out there.

8) sorry for talking time but the man i am asking for all the info is very busy so its taking some time. very soon so thanks man..........joe, 8)

@ got your pm and thanks a lot. will pm u soon. i lived in stockton for about
6 years in the 90s.........miss there a lot always !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys

I have this one back on ebay, to be actually sold this time.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Vintage-Tokai-SS70-Limited-Production-model_W0QQitemZ170200277046QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33034QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is a Tokai SS70 Limited Production model from 1982 Olympic White with a maple board.

kind regards

Mick

Hey thanks ochay and volker.

Yes the brass bridge certainly made a difference in sound, which was warmer than my ST50 Springy I used to have.

This one has now finally sold and gone to the USA, after having some drama with Ebay Fender FBI Squad.
I had mistakingly used the word stratocaster, bugger me, I forgot it is a trademark. But that is ok really, I am actually a huge Fender Fan.

Mick

Edit changed to Brass Bridge

Back