• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely guitar there John!
Buy with confidence, seller is a stand up chap and it will surely be a great Les Paul.

Thanks Andy
It truly is a great guitar .. wouldn't be selling if I wasn't pursuing other interests.

Good luck with the other interests...Tokai LPs are like the mafia....hard to make a clean break!

Cheers Wulfman,

It won't be a clean break anyway.
I'm still in the process of building a few LP's and will probably keep one Tokai.

I hope you're enjoying your stay in Japan, and that you find a few bargains. :wink:

Thanks Reborn! I always plan to spend less time on the Internet but it is a hard habit to break.

The trip was great but I found most of the bargains way before I got here. it was fun to look around and see the great new MIJ stuff out there. For used stuff there are very few rare items to be had here in Tokyo at least and I heard from one store owner that the major chains even send people to buy used stuff at the Hard Off stores in more rural areas because there just is not much stuff to sell. That is a beautiful LS-80 and someone will grab it I am sure. There are not many around to be had with tops like that!

Back