• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** Tokai (Japan) SG

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ2257

Reaction score
***SOLD*** ***SOLD***

I?m selling my 2003 Tokai (Japan) SG due to needing funds for a new purchase. These seem to be very hard to come by used, even here on the forum, so hopefully it?s just what someone is after!

I won't ramble on as we all know how good these are, and hopefully the photos do it justice. The build quality really is impeccable and the mahogany used is first class (the body is 2-piece centre joined).
The pickups are labelled LP-F F and LP-F R (Japan), and the bridge and tailpiece are Gotoh Japan. The hardware is nickel plated.

I would rate the condition as a near mint 9/10. No dings, scratches or buckle rash, just a couple of small laquer chips on the top edge of the headstock. The frets have no wear and the neck is straight. The guitar is set up with a fast, low action and plays perfectly as you would expect from one of these SG?s.

I?m looking for ?450 plus ?20 delivery by fully insured courier, and will only send within the UK. I think its a good price considering the condition, and when will you see another one!!

Photos below, send me a PM if your interested.
Thanks.

PLEASE NOTE : This is a UK only sale

DJ2257 said:
Thanks. Its a great colour, and not that different to the Gibson '61 Reissue I had, just a touch darker.

Yeah, that's what caught my eye. I never cared for the wine colored 61's. Just don't look right

I'm making one final reduction on this guys to ?395 plus P&P which is an absolute bargain! I think if you wanted to get one new it would be around ?695.

No offers please at this price.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back