• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD!! Orville by Gibson ES-335 Fujigen made Mint!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joop

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Christmas is coming and I need to find a good home for my baby. It is a collectors' condition (apart from 1 tiny scratch) Orville by Gibson ES-335 made at the Fujigen factory in 1995, the only year that Fujigen made those. It oozes quality!

It is totally original state, no modidifications, repairs, nothing and has the full spec: long neck tennon, fret edge binding, Gibson '57 Classics with original Patend Applied For decals.

The guitar is extremely well set up and plays fantastically and even with 10s on her, you can bend strings to your heart's content and she will not go out of tune. Top quality!

As I said, it is in mint condition and you can judge it by the pictures. If you want more pictures please ask. It comes with a hard shell case in very good condition.

Pictures are here: http://s791.photobucket.com/albums/yy197/Oomsammiesewinkel/1995%20Fujigen%20Orville%20by%20Gibson%20ES335/

About me, well have a look at the following post and the reaction from the buyer along with his pictures: http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=19090

The selling price is ?1250 posted throughout Europe. Payment via bank transfer or but paypal is also acceptable if you pay the pay pal cost.

Come on guys, there are not many of these guitars around, let alone in Europe so treat yourself to the guitar you have always wanted. You will not regret it!!!

Regards,

Joop

Vintage tone requires time, not technology...

Bump for a great guitar and a highly recommended seller ? It's not only a pleasure to deal with Joop and you will get a guitar as described - she will be better as described that's what I promise you all :wink:

t.olsen said:
Bump for a great guitar and a highly recommended seller ? It's not only a pleasure to deal with Joop and you will get a guitar as described - she will be better as described that's what I promise you all :wink:

Thanks Timo for your kind words, I guess I am just very picky... but in this case, this guitar cannot be faulted even not by someone as picky as I am... Absolutely Mint condition (apart from the tiny scratch)

Greetz,

Joop

Back