• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***SOLD*** GRECO RANDY RHODES RR-55-MINT COLLECTION

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo hobo

Reaction score
***UPDATE ***SOLD***

My greco randy rhodes rr-55 mint collection custom,1984-serial number I841210 MADE IN JAPAN 1984 at fujigen factory..

This guitar is a beautiful example ,pretty good condition ,a few lacquer cracks on the rear of the neck,otherwise perfect.
It needs a set up ,I never really play it much ,I want a forum member to have it rather than putting it on e-bay,So heres you chance to own a white greco custom,screaming 82 pickups,It is a heavy MOFO! Sustains for fun..

P1000245.jpg

Price=?500 open to reasonable offers,it comes shipped in a brand new genuine gibson hard case in black..
Paypal or bank transfer,POSTAGE= ?25.00 insured uk only,I will ship internationally ,send me your zip/post code for a quote :D

Pm if interested

Many thanks!

MOJO HOBO

****update****

This guitar is back up for sale on e-bay.co.uk for ?510 including a brand new gibson hard case.....I would love a forum member to bag it :D :lol: :wink:

MOJO HOBO

After finally working out Mr Crowley in full - I would love to bag this baby...

But I've just bought an LS 60cs and a St55.

:(

I bet that's awesome, but I just can't get behind white Customs! :p
Selling any of your other LPs any time soon?

Tommy.

HELLO ZIESS,
I might have to sell one of my burny..RLG-90s from 1983-84 period ,very rare early burny with zebra bobbin vh-1s ..I will have to wait and see ,I am in the process of selling and buying a new house and their are more fees popping up quicker than than i can pay them...I knew i should have trained as a lawyer...dire straits song ...Money for nothing... heh haha...i am going to cry :cry:

MOJO HOBO

Ok, well make sure you email me first, ok?! I'm on the lookout for a burst to go with my new '57 historic Gibson.

Tommy.

Back