• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: GRECO EG-59 70 1989 with DRY 82 pickups

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOGA64

Reaction score
1000 EURO

1989 with hardshell case.

Bought from a Forum Member 3 years ago.
Available with Seymour Duncan Ant pickups, or Greco DRY 82, also just bought from a Forum member, whatever the buyer prefers.
Upgraded with Fujicon tone caps.

REALLY a GREAT looking and playing guitar, IMHO of course :p

Shipping by UPS or FedEx will be from 60 to 150 euros, depending on country.

Shipping to the USA by FedEx 150 euros

For more pics, info, etc. you can contact me at: [email protected]

100_2982_1.jpg

100_2989_1.jpg
[/b]

Well, I'm the new owner of this gtr. :)
Difficult not to reiterate Piero's reaction in the earlier thread after he bought the guitar from CCW.
I realise the apprehension of a guitar's 'mojo' is kind of self generating, but it's hard not to feel it with this one.
And it oozes 'The Greeny' in appearance.
Wonderful dish to to the top and that organic, rippling 'musculature' of a top carve that I despaired of finding - I've no idea if this is common to Grecos, being the first one I've owned.
Previously, what I take to be the 'default' medium D profile of Japanese LP necks has always defeated me, but this is such a beauty I'm going to 'endeavour to persevere' with it.
That said, not being a collector as such it's not completely out of the question that I might put it up for grabs here if the inscrutable Japanese D profile defeats me again, because it would be criminal for a guitar with this much almost palpable mojo to languish unplayed.
I will attempt to tap it, though.
:D

Well said!

I'm into guitars that have "mojo",
no matter what they are, year, specs, etc.

I know it is subjective, but I like to think there is an x factor, and that you can feel it 8)

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I have in these past 3 years :D

Let's hear this thing!! :D

These Dry82's intrigue me and that does look a fantastic guitar - nice score!

Yeah, I went for the 'Full Greeny' and took up Piero's offer of installing the Antiquities for the Greeny mod. :)
I'm not teched up to make recordings, sorry. :(

I do love this gtr, but I'm still not sure whether I'll come to terms with the neck... :oops:

Aloha from Maui,

Great score.... the Mojo is awesome..... I sold the guitar to Piero,,, and I was too late in buying this guitar back.... Enjoy.... Cliff

IMG_0369.jpg

Cliff -
I'm still hoping that I'll 'click' with the D neck, but I'm not sure if I will.
If not - and by some miracle - something half as sweet but with a slimmer C-ish profile shows up [possibly necessitating the extra funds] before 'full bonding' occurs I'll be happy to let you know, if you still want to welcome back the gtr. :)

Latest posts

Back