• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Burny Rock'n Roll Version (TV Junior) double-cut

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishbonz

Reaction score
Note: I have already offered to recent TR members advertising - seeking similar.
A nice double cut-away Burny "Rock'n Roll Version" (TV Junior) - Yellow of course, 'slightly' see-through finish. It has no serial no. - it is definitely 'older' MIJ - 3-piece body, 1-piece neck. The other guitarist in my band imported it several years ago from Japan, its been gigged regularly, the finish is all original, the odd ding and laquer crack (no breaks or structural damage). Downside - when it was imported it had a single H/B fitted in place of the original P90, which meant a small amout of routing to fit - it is now replaced with a 'Bare Knuckles' P90 (there is a slight gap - which could easily be made good - I never bothered). Upside - it plays and sounds fantastic, original parts (except p/up) with what I think is its original case. Neck is straight and frets are in good condition - price ?380 + ?20 UK shipping. If your looking for pristine collector grade, this is not it but the price reflects that (IMO).
http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad204/badknees2/Burny LPJ/

Back