So many white LPCs to choose from...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schokosapiens

Reaction score
Hi,

looking for a (vintage) white Lester Custom, there are lot to find on the net, but unfortunately spread all over the world with no chance to testdrive or even compare them and decide, like e.g.
- Edwards E-LP98-LTC (2006)
- Burny LC60 (80's)
- Burny Randy Rhoads (80's)
- Greco RR65 (80's)
- Bacchus Vintage Series BLS 95 ('95)

Anyone who owns one or two of these and might give a short message about the pros and cons of the respective model?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Well, I've got a Greco Mint Collection RR-55 (same as RR-65, but with Screamin pickups). Awesome guitar. I'm looking to upgrade the pickups at some point, but otherwise this guitar is perfect. If you could get a RR-65 with the DRY 1982 pickups, then all your white Custom GAS would be resolved I can assure you.

I owned an Edwards E-LP-85SD for a little while, similar to their Customs I'm sure. It was a cool guitar as well, a lot lighter than my Greco. The Greco overall has slightly more of a quality feel, and is a dream to play. This is probably due to it's age and weight playing tricks with my psychology, as the Edwards was an awesome guitar.

In fact, I was talking about the RR&5 from villager when I posted this - and I bought it from him today so I'll let you know when she arrives, might need a bit of clean up, but when she's cleaned and set up I'll post some pics.

Thanks anyway for your help,

cheers, Klaus