selling it on ebay.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terry

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOKAI-FENDER-TELECASTER-RARE_W0QQitemZ190284025433QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item190284025433&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

HUGE Link here my tokai breezysound that i posted a while back, thanks to all who helped with bits of info, sad to flog it but thats that.
Thanks

A word to the wise.....eBay will pull your listing if someone complains that you are using FENDER and TELECASTER (both are copyright protected) in your header description.

Thanks, dont know if i can change that may have to place a second listing? any ideas

terry said:
Thanks, dont know if i can change that may have to place a second listing? any ideas

Just let it ride and see what happens - particularly if you have lots of people watching it or bidding on it.

Thanks, i did find as you probably saw a breezy on the ya**** site, i put a pic of it on photobucket,..( an entry for the almanac of tokais ).

Ive seen this on ebay, I was tempted to bid, but I am not really into the finish on it, cool guitar though

Back