e-bay Breezysound age etc.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncan

Reaction score
Hello Men. The following Breezy is on e-bay at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-Telecaster-Breezysound_W0QQitemZ250378729940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item250378729940&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

It says it is a 2006, but did'nt Tokai stop production in 2005 ?(of course,this is when he could have bought it).Is the headstock decal correct? I am a bit interested in buying this,are there any useful questions I should be asking the seller to find out more info about the age ?

Cheers

Duncan

You know it's one of the ones with the modified headstock shape? It actually looks just like one I sold last year, though mine went to someone in London. You'd need to ask for more pics, I can't see the decal properly in that one pic.

If I was buying, ?225 is the maximum I would pay for one of the newer ones. I paid more for mine, then lost money when it sold for only ?235. Great colour though.

Mike

yeah, you'd need more pics. also, the guy has zero feedback, which might be worth bearing in mind.

i agree with mike- don't pay too much for a newer one. i missed out on a nice blue double-bound newer one for ?218 or so- with hindsight, i should have probably gone slightly higher, but i wouldn't want to go much higher than ?230, ?240, maybe ?250 if you *really* want it.

only other thing to consider, tokai breezies do seem to be a lot rarer than the springies/goldstars... i've been waiting over a year for the right model, in the right colour, at the right price, to come along... :lol: not saying you should pay over the odds (you shouldn't) or take a chance if you think a certain model is a fake (you shouldn't), but it might be worth an extra tenner, if it's a model you want and are sure is legit, to make sure you get it, kind of thing.

:)

Back