Rickenbacker copies on ebay--pool on how long they'll last??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
john in ohio said:
Hmmm- Godforsaken "Pieces of Shi*"? Glad I wasn't one of your victims.

funny, as I recall, the buyers loved their Grecobacker basses & never expressed to me that they were victims but that was only my impression..............

Wow--one of these made it to the finish line...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKINBETTER-RIC-4001-TYPE-BASS-BY-TOKAI_W0QQitemZ130201523955QQihZ003QQcategoryZ4713QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

Maybe someone's been reading this thread and decided to lay off ebay! (I wish....). Or just snoozing (more likely)!
:lol:
________
Gift cards

MIJvintage said:
You're the one making the accusation here, not me so, if you want to talk about civility, then maybe you should walk the walk.

Again, how is my, or anyone else's posting a classified & requesting contact via PM being a dick, as you put it?

I am waiting for a valid response............................

He was right. Definite chip on your shoulder. Read your own words.

Stand down, soldier!

Nani

You only joined this forum 3 days ago and seem to be doing everything you can to wind mijvintage up, if you want to make a few friends round here please try and be nice :wink:

Hi guys, Nani, if you are trying to make everyone think you are a clown you are succeeding :eek: You are trying to cause trouble with every post, now you are resorting to going through Mij's posts and making stupid comments for no apparent reason other than to be a smart arse..... :evil: We have all types on this forum and it is not up to you to judge, its easy to be a hero on a forum and thats why people like you exist..... Go get your jollies off elsewhere....

Mick

I just went back and read the whole thread and that doesn't mean a bloody thing, :eek: , you appear out of nowhere, make a wise crack about something thats none of your buisness and cop flack for it :evil: Get over it dude :roll:

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
make a wise crack about something thats none of your buisness and cop flack for it :evil: Get over it dude :roll:

It became my business when it was posted on a public forum.

He is an offensive presence in the world of guitar discussion, giving out holider-than-thou lessons on how to sell on ebay, calling every other guitar seller a dishonest liar, and generally acting like a snake in the grass.

But what would you expect? He is a guitar dealer.

Carry on.

Latest posts

Back