*PIC & CLIPS* Thursday Burst + Wolfetone PAFs

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaze said:
While searching: what about the Bare Knuckles, e.g. Stormy Monday/ Mule? Did anybody compare these with Wolfe's??? Do you know a page with soundfiles?

Hi,

I have 3 sets of HBs here waiting to be compared ... Kloppmanns '59 in my Edwards, WCR Fillmores (Thanks Jim ... :lol: ) and BNs Mules ... 8)

I'm currently on a setup for the recording stuff ... don't have any experience in doing that ... so it will still take some time until the project can be started ... :wink:

I will post a review when all is done ... :lol:

Roger

Tudor! Sound really interesting, looking forward to that as well :D

Hmmm, interesting question :)

On request from some guys on the SD forum for some higher gain clips I just put this quick shot together.

This is recorded direct to soundcard, so you can't really judge how they handle feedback under high gain. Setup is:

Thursday Burst - V-Stack Classic - Soundcard.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=309222&songID=4875910

Excuse the crappy playing! I'm not used to play at this tempo... slowhand here ;)

eresseraca said:
Tudor! Sound really interesting, looking forward to that as well :D

Ludde,

... so I am following you in good neighbourhood ... :lol: :lol:

I will record the files with a Lexicon Lambda / Cubase LE and perhaps a Damage Control Demonizer for crunching sounds ... the optimum I could purchase --- easy and effective ... :lol: :lol:

Roger

heartbreaker,

is it possible that you actually mean ... Ludde's guitar ??? :wink:

... because I didn't say anything about my axes ... 8)

Roger

That was what I thought as well...

And if what tudor said is the case. Thursday Burst has a thin poly finish that started out matte. Then I've polished and reliced it myself. :)

Ludde,

... just to mention this ... my Edwards came with a matte finish too ... but in the meantime the neck has changed to a polish finish since I've played her every day ... :lol:

Roger

Yup, the same here Roger. I didn't have to polish the neck it had turned shiny from playing even before I came up with the idea of polishing the whole guitar :D

Back