Ouch! Winered 1981 LC60 with special neck treatment...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hans-j?rgen

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7396397618

8f_3.JPG

:cry:

c5_3.JPG

8)

Maybe the player that had this AXE played it for years with no fingers just a stub-thats the wear mark from his stub??? You know what a stub is Han's?

Here is another one.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1982-Tokai-Les-Paul-Custom-Rare_W0QQitemZ7397764282QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have one of these in white that I though about selling a while back but it just sounds so good with a set of burstbuckers in there. These are more like a copy of the 68 Custom than a 50's or 70's Gibson version so it has the shallower rake to the headstock.

I like customs but dont always get on with the ebony board. The TLS60 has a rosewood board and has a standard feel. Had mine refretted with 98 thou frets just like on the old Lesters. Playing is much improved for my tastes. I'd like to post a pic of mine but God knows how. Any one want to volunteer and I'll send it to them.

ochay said:
Maybe the player that had this AXE played it for years with no fingers just a stub-thats the wear mark from his stub??? You know what a stub is Han's?
Had to look it up to make sure my Captain Hook imagination was right... ;)

oldflame said:
These are more like a copy of the 68 Custom than a 50's or 70's Gibson version so it has the shallower rake to the headstock.
The one on Ebay has a mahogany top, so wood-wise it's rather a copy of an early '50s Custom, as far as I know, but I'm not sure if Gibson made them in winered back then. At least I've read that the Les Paul Customs from the late '60s on always had a maple top. Anyhow, interesting to know that the 1982 LC60 also had fret binding, not only the LC100.

For posting pictures you need a free account on a web space provider first, do a search for Photobucket in the forum, there are plenty of threads explaining this.

Back